Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trying this Again

This is my second attempt at blogging. I have been thinking about pros and cons:

Pros:
  • It would give me a place to organize my thoughts.
  • My in-laws would love to have a place to follow the kids and our family .
  • It would serve as a record of our learning.
  • It would give me some practice in writing.
  • It would give Mark a chance to peek in on our days. If I can write what I think, it would give him a chance to read what I am thinking. We don't always have time to talk and hash out my thoughts on the kids education and day to day endeavors
Cons:
  • It can take time.
  • It can feed my tendency to accumulate information without really putting it into practice.
  • It makes me feel vulnerable to actually share what I am doing and thinking (not that very many people would read it but the possibility is there)
Let's see how it goes this time!



No comments: