Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook

Outside My Window~ the sun is peaking through the clouds trying to come out.

I am thinking~ about different ways of knowing. How do I know God? How does He know me?

I am thankful~ that yesterday busy day went without a glitch.

From the Kitchen~ peanut butter banana cupcakes came out of the oven this morning in an effort to feed the kids a good breakfast before heading out for standardized testing.

I am creating ~a blog that will help me express all the thoughts buzzing around in my head.

I going to~sit down and read aloud to my kids and reconnect after a busy morning.

I am wearing ~ a green top from Dress Barn and khaki pants.

I am reading ~Hold On to your Kids (the name of the author escapes me- great book though)

I am hoping~ that the addition to our house would materialize this time.

I am hearing~ HGTV in the background.

Around the House
~ some things brought from Sam's need to be put away, several hot-spots need to be cleared.

One of my favorite things
is the smell of bread baking in the oven.

A few plans for the rest of the week~return to our school routine after testing, go on a field trip to a dairy farm, concentrate in getting the house back in order after a busy week.


More entries at Simple Woman

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the smell of bread baking in the oven too! I enjoyed reading your Daybook and I hope you are having a great week!
~Kelli

Kathy said...

Fresh, warm cupcakes or muffins - not much better! I enjoyed reading about your thoughts and plans. Hope your weekend is wonderful...Kathy