Friday, September 5, 2008

Almost Jealous

Last night we ate dinner around the computer listening to Sarah Palin's acceptance speech. We missed it the night before. It was an odd sight. We crowded around our Imac eating black bean quesadillas and listening to her. I have never payed much attention to politics. Heck!I can't even vote.But there is something in her that kept our attention. Even the kids sat there listening. I don't know what caught their attention. It could've been that she is a woman. It could've been that she is pretty. Maybe it was how natural and unaffected her delivery was. Maybe all of these but I think what really made them pay attention, I suspect, is their father's enthusiastic response.

Never,never ever, have I seen Mark being so excited about a politician. He is completely taken by her. I won't attempt here to go into why he likes her but let me say something, by the end of the speech, I was almost jealous!

1 comment:

Willa said...

I don't think it's JUST a guy thing. I had a similar reaction. She was so charming!