Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Clearing Spaces Mission # 3

The temperatures have been warming up here. This forced me to tackle the boys' dressers. Poor A! Nothing from last summer fits him now. We cleared his drawers, packed up the clothes that could be of use for N. in the future and then sat down at the computer to order him some clothes. It is a lot easier than taking him out shopping. I had to do the same thing for N. except that for him we go shopping in our attic. Unfortunately this time the attic shop proved not too adequate since there was hardly any clothing that will fit him. As a bonus, I got to do the same thing for my clothes. I switched the winter clothes for the summer ones and try to purge some in the process. (Note to self: I need to remember to take pictures again- a blog without pictures is kind of boring)

No comments: