Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today

  • Got up on time
  • Prayed Morning Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours. I am trying to make it a habit: morning an night prayers.
  • During Breakfast: Finish the chapter on The Baptism of Clovis from Ten Dates Every Catholic Should Know.
  • Block 1: G. and A. work independently. In the meantime I do reading with N. and try to get some chores done. At this time I try to get a head start on lunch and dinner as well as put a load of laundry in the washer.
  • Block 2: Read the chapter on Simón Bolívar from Fifteen Famous Latin Americans. Made the kids right down one sentence after each paragraph.
  • Noon: stop for lunch (scramble eggs, homemade bread, carrots and fruit)
  • Took G. to the Ballet Studio for the class for preschoolers she helps to teach. While we waited I read a chapter from Children's Homer.
  • After we got home I read a couple of chapters of our read-aloud, The Long Winter.

No comments: