Monday, August 8, 2011

Any Homeschooling books lying around?


Need to make room for more books?
Have some homeschooling books you can't sell?
Like to read but don't want to spend a lot of money buying books?
Consider swapping your books at Paperback Swap!
I had a bunch of books that I had try to sell on some homeschooling loops or boards with no luck. I decided, instead of donated them to a bazaar or Goodwill, to swap theml. At least I get some other books out of the deal! Today I mailed 20 books. Most of them were homeschooling book but there were some fiction books too. I get one credit for every book mailed. I can then use those credits to request other books.

If you decide to do this here is a tip:
Don't do like a I did a post too many at a time! I have spent the whole morning wrapping books to mail.

No comments: